Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Well... I must admit that today was a strange day for me. It was so weird having everyone call me wishing **ME** a happy Mother's Day.

And what a day it has been! We had a very eventful day today. In a nutshell:

We slept in. Then we opened presents (I got a nice necklace with a mom and child inside a heart). Then we sat out in the sky swings eating bagels and enjoying my new flowers. Then grandpa came over and Ellie met two of her aunts. Then she had an explosion diaper, all over Daddy's pants. Then she had an explosion diaper all over Mommy's pants. Then she peed on Daddy's arm. Then we took our first bath. Then she passed out from exhaustion. And now... we are going on a walk.

Strangely enough, I don't think I could have asked for a better first Mother's Day.

I love this baby thing!


P.S. I'm hoping to post updated pictures tomorrow. Prepare youself for the cuteness that will come! So cute, so very cute.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! Already talking about your child's poop and pee...you are such a mom LOL.

Can't wait to see those pictures!

Niffer said...

Hahaha. You're right. I've become the stereo-typical mother... the only updates I have to talk about are how diapers and nursing. I swear this baby is just like the doll I had when I was young. Poor water down and instantly the water comes out the other end!