Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Time flies when you're a cow

I used to get slightly annoyed with my friends who go off and have a baby and then disappear from the face of the Earth because they're "too busy". I used to think things like "how long does it take to post a quick update? Sheesh!"

Now I know better. It's absolutely insane how quickly the time has flown since Ellie has joined our lives!

We try to still get stuff done. In fact, every day we pick a single thing to accomplish and then hope for the best. Some days we're lucky and actually get that one thing done... like go to the gas station. Fun. Other times, it seems like it takes days to get the one thing accomplished... like it took us 3 days to hang a single picture.

Today I made it my goal to post a couple updates. Look! Woohoo! It's only 4:00 but here I am!

I won't tell you how long "Post an update" has been my single thing to accomplish for the day. =P

No comments: