Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Time's Up


It is absolutely crazy to me to think that if I were not taking additional time off to stay home with the baby, then I would have to return to work today. TODAY!!! Isn't that just insane? Look at my baby. She's still so small! There is just no way that she's old enough for me to hand her off to someone else to take care of her! 6 weeks is definitely not enough time. It makes me wish I lived in Europe. Aren't they given months off whenever they have babies? Europeans are smart cookies.

On a related note, I wonder if I'm going to feel the same way when September comes...

Besides, I wouldn't be ready to send her to daycare because I don't have enough milk stored up. How on Earth are you supposed to store a day's worth of milk if she keeps eating all the time?? I guess I have a few months to solve that small mystery.

No comments: