Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

Look at Ellie's super cute blue dress! Grandma bought this for us last year for Mother's Day so that we could match each other. Cheesy, I know, but when else am I going to be able to wear the same thing as my daughter and look cute?

See? Cute. I told you so!

For Mother's Day, we went to the zoo with Grandma Cindy, Granpa Bob and Uncle David. It was an excellent day and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

I think Ellie liked the zoo, though she seemed to be in awe of everything. Rather than a "oh! oh! Monkeys!" attitude, it was more like "Hmmm... I've never seen that before!" attitude. However, I do think the monkeys will become a future hit.

I love this little girl's smile! This is the time when it's relatively easy to get her to smile for pictures! Soon I will have to teach her to show us her teeth in order to get great results.

Happy belated Mother's Day to everyone it applies to!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so that last smile doesn't really remind me of Michael....

Jen

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics!!!!!! Hope you had a happy mother's day, too, Angie

Niffer said...

Hehehe... Her smile used to be adorable. Now, as cute as it is and as much as I love seeing it, it looks a little evil in the pictures. It makes me laugh.

Niffer said...

Thanks, Angie! I had a wonderful day. I love spring time in CO!! I hear the fishing here is great... you should convince John to come! =)