Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The hunt for the perfect picture

You have no idea how hard I have tried to get a great picture of these two little fellows together! It seems as though the laws of physics somehow make it nearly impossible for a young toddler and a puppy to look at the camera at the same time. If it was a cute picture of Ellie, then it typically showed the puppy's butt. If it was a cute picture of Merlin, then the toddler had one of those horrible candid shot looks on her face. It was hopeless... until this day!

On this day, Ellie wanted to walk the dog herself. And by "walk" I mean "get pulled along by the dog until she falls over - Get up and repeat". She LOVED it!

I wasn't complaining myself because it gave me some great pictures. Look at the expression on her face!

These two guys are going to get along just fine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Just reading your blog and have to say how beautiful Ellie is. She is growing up so quickly! I'm enjoying reading about her adventures. It reminds me of my teenager, when he was cute and not talking back, he he! And, Merlin is adorable, what a wonderful addition. CO seems to be agreeing with you. Thanks for sharing. Miss you! Tanya

Niffer said...

Hi Tanya!

Thank you so much for writing and for the kind words about my adorable little girl. =) I'm really glad to see that you are still reading on occasion.

I miss everyone at APL as well. I'm telling you that you should have all joined me and moved the whole lab to CO!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jen. What great pictures.

Jen

Niffer said...

I know! I can not believe how happy I am with these pictures! I found myself constantly looking at them all day today at work. I would show them off to anyone willing (and not willing) to see.