Pages

Monday, July 07, 2008

Silly kids and the games they play

The other day when we were leaving for a walk, we passed by the group of neighborhood kids who were playing in the yard like they usually do. This time, however, they were all pretending to be puppies.

Boy 1: My name is Merlin.
Boy 2: No, remember, you're a Husky. I am Merlin.

It's nice to know our puppy has been such a hit with the locals.

The little girl from next door was the only one who wasn't focused on the puppy. Instead, as always, she went over to Ellie to shake her hand. She is so sweet and so good with Ellie. I'd like to come up with a way to let them spend more time together. It will be interesting to see what kind of kid Ellie becomes, but if she is anything like this little girl from next door, I'll consider myself very lucky.

No comments: