Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Jinxing it

I wanted to announce that today, Monday March 15, 2010 it appears as though no member of my family is sick. The first time since the beginning of January. Mark your calendars because this is a very special day for everyone. Ellie is no longer sick - in fact our weekend was much much more pleasant than the previous one and she seems to be back to her normal mostly pleasant self. Addie woke this morning with a clear nose and I'm sure she was surprised that I did not have to suck her brains out of her nose. Michael hasn't been sick since returning from the UK a week or so ago. And me... I think I'm finally over my cough.

Yay! I just wanted to mention the good news in case it goes away.

UPDATE: Bah! My husband just reminded me that we had baby vomit to deal with last night but I'm nearly certain it's because we over stuffed the poor thing. I don't think she's really sick... but I'm taking that as yesterday's news and today we're all healthy! Let me have this one. Please????

No comments: