Pages

Sunday, March 07, 2010

New Blogs I'm reading

Salina posted about a new blog she's reading. When she said that this birth story was the best she had ever read I couldn't help myself. I had to go check it out. It took me a long time to read the birth story. Partly because it was long, but mostly because I couldn't see through my tears. It was beautiful, guys. Absolutely beautiful. I actually don't even think that word gives it justice but I read it and couldn't help but think that the world was a wonderful place. And her photos... OMG! It just looks like they come from magazines and movies. You know the type... the photos that are just too perfect that you can't imagine how they can be real. You HAVE to check it out. Enjoying the Small Things

I'll try to keep a new list of blogs that I've stumbled upon to read. Keep checking them out if you like.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my God. I just finished reading the blog entry and am so filled up, I don't know what to say. What a beautiful entry.