Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Big Sister Quote of the Day XXXV

Ellie: Oh dere's my mommy!
Mommy: Hi Ellie! I missed you when you were at Gramma's house.
Ellie: And dere's my little sister! I missed you, Add-line.
Mommy: You missed your sister?
Ellie: Yeah. Can I hold her?
Mommy: Now or do you want to wait until we get home?
Ellie: Now so dat my friends can see my baby sister.
Mommy: Ok. Let's sit down.
Ellie: See, Maddie, it's my baby sister!
Mommy: (Seeing Addie slipping out of Ellie's arms) Do you want to hold her while she stands?
Ellie: Yeah.
Mommy: Ok, stand her up in front of you and you put your arms here and keep her straight.
Ellie: Ok. Look Mommy! She's standing! Add-line, you're getting so big! I'm so pwoud of you!

2 comments:

spleeness said...

Omg, this is just too adorable! What good-natured sweet girls you have!

Niffer said...

Thanks, Spleeness! I do think that Ellie has turned out to be an amazingly good-natured little girl and Addie was born on that same path. I'm lucky.