Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flower Girl to Be

Put a fancy dress on a little girl and POOF! You've got yourself an instant spinning top. And apparently, if said fancy dress does not have the proper spinning flare then it just isn't worth another minute of consideration. Take it off NOW! Next please?

Look at this girl twirl! I absolutely love how she would watch the dress flare out. Her eyes had a sparkle that told the world "Look at me! I'm a princess!" that I've never really seen before - at least not quite like this. It HAS to be the flare! There's magic in the flare and Ellie knew it.I was amazed at how little time was needed before the spinning started, but who could blame her? Just look at how the dress poofs up!!! And the expression on her face? She KNEW she was rockin' it, silver high-tops and all.

And when she wasn't trying on dresses? Did Ellie have a problem waiting for me to get my measurements done and try on my own dress? Not at all. She LOVED watching the other REAL princesses try on their pretty dresses. She just sat (or stood) and watched and watched. You could tell what she was thinking... "Some day, when I get bigger, I'm going to be a REAL princess! No more pretending."

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Awww!

Niffer said...

Awww! is right!