Pages

Friday, January 07, 2011

Big Sister Quote of the Day

At the airport Addie was super tired and as a result she suffered from ants-in-my-pants syndrome. She just couldn't stay still and was on the fussy side. That is until Ellie told her to put her head on her lap. Addie put her head on Ellie's lap and just relaxed. Ellie rubbed her hair and quietly said "Poor sting. My little sister. Poor sting. My little sister. I very much love you!"

I'm nearly certain I heard every passenger within hearing distance heave a great big sigh. Or was that just me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, are you KIDDING? Sweetest thing ever. I think my uterus just skipped a beat. =)

-Jen

Salina said...

You must be changing up your blog? The white part of your background is messed up.

Niffer said...

Yep... Trying to change the photos but for some reason the code I was using before I messed with things is no longer working, even if I try to go back to what I think is the original. Frustrating... but I got sidetracked by a new hobby. :)

Cindy said...

OMG Every little girl should have a loving big sister like her.

Angie said...

How adorable!!!