Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tid-Bits

We have a book that counts down kisses - ten kisses on the toes, nine kisses on the feet, etc. When I read it to Addie, she head-buts each page. She thinks kisses mean "present your forehead for a kiss."

Addie LOVES her coat and mittens. She often gives you attitude if you suggest taking them off and when you put mittens on her hands, she claps them just like her Mommy does with her super-fuzzy mittens.

I love that when at the airport, Addie would walk up to a person (any person really) and expect them to lift their legs to allow her to go under like a tunnel.

I love that Addie wanted to help put up blue tape on the walls when we were marking spots to touch up in the rental property. She'd put the tape on, then when we were done, she went back and took them all off, one at a time, and handed the pieces to me. So much for progress.

I love how Addie likes to play hide-and-seek. She often walks into the bathroom, gives you a mischievous look before deliberately closing the door, locking herself in. Repeat over and over again.

Random quote of the day from Ellie - "Did you know energy comes out my butt and into your tummy? Did you know dat? See? (farts) Now you have energy in your tummy to let me watch a movie."

Random twisted quote of the day from Niffer to Michael - "The more like me I can make Ellie, the more likely she'll find a guy like you to marry."

Ellie: Why are you laughing?
Mommy: Because you're cute.
Ellie: No! I'm gorgeous!

I love that right before her bedtime, Addie leans in for kisses and hugs from everyone. Ellie insists she gives her hugs and kisses too. They're already so close.

Ellie has recently decided to increment the number of pony tails she wants every time I fix her hair. Today we're on 6. It's getting challenging.

No comments: