Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gniffer's Gnomes have a gnew home

The gnomes have gotten a bit out of hand. Really. I think they're going to take over the world. At the very least, they have threatened to take over this blog. Thank goodness I was able to move them before they completely got out of control! I figured that most people reading my blog wouldn't really want to read a bunch of gnomish stories too, right? You guys come here for the adorable stories about my children, right? Right.

And so the gnomes have their own home. If you feel like you want to read adorable stories about different Gnomish adventures (each written with a specific person in mind), feel free to subscribe to my new blog:
Gniffer's Gnomes

I suppose now is as good of a time as any to also introduce you to my new Etsy shop. Yes, I've decided to give it a try. Soon I'm bound to run out of friends to pawn off my little gnomes to. I'll need some sort of outlet! Not to mention funding! I'm a little nervous about owning an Etsy shop so I currently only have three listings (and I chose the price based off of what my favorite shop is selling her gnomes for). If I end up not liking the selling thing, I might bail to give me more time to make my needle felted village! :-)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

How fun! Best of luck to you!