Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A glimpse of Ellie at school II

We have seven Bun Buns. Yes. Seven. Actually, about 6 months ago we lost one forever and were down to six. Last week when Daddy was out of town, I had a rough evening with the girls which ended with Ellie being upset that she did not have her Bun Bun. Though it's nice to see that Bun Bun still means so much to her, it was beyond frustrating that I could not find a single one. Not one.

It turns out all the Bun Buns were at school. Apparently Ellie gave them out to her friends, and each bunny was sleeping peacefully in a different cubby. All seven of them. Including the one I thought I lost forever.

That girl is too giving and willing to share for her own good. She's amazing.

This last weekend we went to a couple birthday parties. At one of them, I got a kick out of how a parent went out of her way to find me and tell me that if we're missing any toys or stuffed animals, they're probably in her daughter's cubby. Apparently her daughter tells her all the time, "Ellie gave it to me and said it's ok if I keep it forever." Yep. That's my Ellie.

God bless her.

No comments: