Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wacky Wednesday


Last week Ellie's class celebrated Wacky Wednesday. Mommy managed to come up with a handful of wacky ways to wear panties. Each made Ellie giggle in anticipation for the big day. In the end, she wore panties on the outside of her pants, on each leg, as a jacket and as a hat. If I count correctly, that's 6 pairs of panties total.

Combine that with wacky glasses, mismatched socks and shoes and you have yourself a pretty funny looking little girl who always seems to put a smile on my face. Listening to wacky music (Paul Simon's Graceland) on the way to school helped too.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Mark did the same thing for his preschool. I had the ugliest outfit on him with a baby hat! Was so tempted to get the undies out ontop of his clothes. Classic!

Niffer said...

It is a classic... and it suits their level of humor so well!

Jeanne said...

Reminds me of some kids I knew well: you know who you are.