Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

My Flower Girl II

You may or may not recall my flower girl from last September. I wanted to write a post with additional pictures, but I am just now getting around to it. That's not to say they're any less fabulous than if I had posted them in September, though!

Look at how pretty Princess Miss Lissa (aka Miss or Melissa) is! I've always thought that she just radiates with beauty, both inside and out. And Ellie was so honored to be in her wedding. She took her job very seriously and did a fantastic job.

The colors of the wedding were just stunning, don't you think? And you can't help but get a kick out of the fake smiles that both flower girls have. Too cute! Thank you, Princess Miss for letting both of us be part of your special day and feel so pretty ourselves. We love you!

My little big girl... I hope she knows just how beautiful she really is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I liked how you described Melissa.... It's so true that she radiates beauty both inside and out. She always has. I remember being awed by her even in junior high when you became friends.