Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Blanket

Daddy is actually gone a lot this month. He has had to go to California, Switzerland and Maryland. As such he has been gone for three of the four weeks in March. Blech.

Much to my surprise, I think I may manage to still put out a post every weekday... Wow! However, I have to admit that my stockpile is... well almost non-existent. As difficult as it is to not have Michael around, I do get a kick out of listening to some of Ellie's convesations with him.

Some favorites...

"I just got a new and really big blanket today, Daddy! It's so big and so fuzzy, enough to share wif you! I will share my blanket wif you when you get home. It's soo soft!"

"I was just calling to say I love you. I was missing you today! I will still share my blanket wif you when you get home."

"Do you remember? If you hug the little teddy bear and pretend to be me, you will be happy."

"Do you still have your teddy bear? Where is it? Are you hugging it now pretending to be me?"

"I was just calling to tell you I love you and I was missing you. Are you hugging your teddy bear? I was hugging Bun Bun pretending it was you when I was sleeping, but now I'm on my way to school."

No comments: