Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I may hold you to that offer

Ellie loves the movie Tangled. Really, who doesn't? And it comes as no surprise that she has decided she wants to be Rapunzel when she grows up.

Mommy: We need to cut your hair soon.
Ellie: But why?
Mommy: Because it's getting so long!
Ellie: But I want to grow it ree-ah ree-ah long so I can be Rapunzel!
Mommy: Oh you do? Ok, then let's just cut the front part - the part that sticks in your face.
Ellie: Ok. And den I can grow my hair ree-ah ree-ah long like Rapunzel?
Mommy: If that's what you want.
Ellie: I do want dat, and den when it is ree-ah ree-ah long, can you lock me in a tower so I can not leave?
Mommy: I'm thinking that ten years from now that might be a good idea.
Ellie: It is a good idea. Can we do dat please?

No comments: