Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Little Sisters

Have I mentioned lately just how much I enjoy the fact that these two absolutely adore each other?

We recently discovered something wonderful when we go out to eat at restaurants. If we put the girls on the opposite side from us (we used to each sit next to one of them), then we can sit back and relax. They entertain themselves much better than we can. It's a wonderful thing, really. You have no idea.

And I loved their reaction when they walked into a restaurant and had a couple older ladies Ooohh and Awww at their matching dresses...

Ellie blushed and said the obvious, "Dis is my baby. She's wearing the same dress as me."

And Addie stuck her foot out and twisted it from side to side until one of the ladies commented on her pretty princess shoes. Then she stuck the other foot out to show that she had a matching one too. Where did she learn that one from?!?

No comments: