Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Good things come to those who wait

Ellie: Guess what, Mommy?
Mommy: What?
Ellie: But when am I going to meet my prince?
Mommy: Oh, I don't know. You're so busy having fun playing and having fun now.
Ellie: But I'm not busy now.
Mommy: True, but maybe your prince is.
Ellie: Why?
Mommy: He's somewhere playing and having fun right now too.
Ellie: But when am I going to meet him?
Mommy: When you're much older. Maybe if you're really really really patient.
Ellie: Mommy but it's never going to come that way.
Mommy: I know its hard to wait.
Ellie: I wish when I'm a little bigger.
Mommy: But not too big because I still need to be able to snuggle with you.
Ellie: Yeah and do you remmeber? You are always going to scratch my back when you wake me up?
Mommy: Yep. That's the plan.
Ellie: Ok. I will help you to remember.

No comments: