Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Big Sister Quote of the Day

In trying to get Ellie to move faster this morning...

Mommy: I wonder what Ellie will do next. Do you think she will get her clothes on or go potty?
Addie: (stares at me)
Mommy: I think she's going to... (pretends to whisper in Addie's ear)
Ellie: What did you say to her?
Mommy: I don't know. Let's see if I'm right.
Ellie: But what did you think I am going to do next?
Mommy: (sigh) I told her that I thought you'd go potty first.
Ellie: And Addie stinks I will get dressed first?
Mommy: Yep. I wonder which one of us is right.
Ellie: Hmmmm... (giving it an audible moment of thought, she finally puts on her clothes).
Mommy: Oh no! Addie, you were right! I was wrong!
Ellie: Mommy, do you know why I picked getting dressed first? Do you know why I picked Addie?
Mommy: Why?
Ellie: Because I love her the most. I love her the best.

No comments: