Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tid-Bits

I love how Addie says hi to everything she loves to see. She sees hot air balloons - "Hi!" She sees a dog - "Hi!" She sees a train - "Hi!"

I love how Ellie will go up to a complete stranger and just to tell her "Excuse me, I think you're really pretty." I've had the pleasure of witnessing it a handful of times. I especially love that the girls she think are pretty enough to deserve such a compliment are not always the ones I would have picked. My Ellie is amazing.

I love that when Addie likes something, she says "I do! I do!" even if you haven't asked "Who wants... ?"

I love that, while looking through binoculars, Ellie will continue to speak loudly until she sees an animal. Then she'll start whispering.

I love when Addie walks with purpose, she swings one arm while the other stays stationary.

I love that when my girls are watching Tangled, they both sigh with "Ahh!" and "Ohh!" when the lanterns are lit.

I love it how when you ask "Who wants to do..." Addie puts her hand on her head (raising her hand) and says "I do!"

I love that Ellie will proudly announce "Look Mommy! I didn't get my dress too dirty!" while standing in front of me in a brown dress that I swear was white that same morning.

No comments: