Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Bye Bye Addie

Last week Daddy took the girls out to dinner. The girls sat on the opposite side of the table from him and neither had a booster seat. Addie should probably have one but sometimes it's difficult to get her to do something that Ellie isn't doing as well.

Some time during dinner Addie started to slip off the seat. Daddy recalls that she got a look of great concern on her face, looked at him and said "Bye-bye!" as her face disappeared under the table.

Hehehe... even now I chuckle at imagining it.

2 comments:

Jen H said...

Ha ha ha... That's the kind of thing that makes me burst into laughter sporadically for days.

Niffer said...

Laughing... I wish I had been there because I'm like you... Every time I picture it in my head I find myself laughing. Good stuff, I tell you.