Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mommy and EllieTime

I may talk about how Ellie is such a good big sister fairly often, but one of the things I don't usually mention is how Ellie says "Addie doesn't like to share Mommy very much." She understands that Addie will learn to share more and more as she gets bigger, but I know it's hard for her to see how much attention Addie demands from me. And Ellie is getting so big herself! This weekend she actually suggested that we go to the store without her she reassured us that she would be ok just reading books in her room. As it turned out, I stayed home with her while Daddy and Addie when to the store. It was nice for me to be able to spend some alone with Ellie. I braided her hair like Rapunzel while she patiently sat and read her books. It was wonderful.

But what's with the confidence on staying home alone? REALLY? Is she getting THAT big and THAT confident without me even noticing???

No comments: