Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Princess Addie

I was planning on having these photos be a Wordless Wednesday because in many ways they require no explanation.

But when I start to think about how big my little baby has grown, it seems wrong for me to not say at least something.

So I sit and stare at the beauty that is my daughter and I come up with nothing. No words to describe how I feel inside.

Yep, this is my baby. Feel free to share a little tear with me. My baby is nearly 2 years old and can spin in circles like a pro. She doesn't say much, but boy does she live a lot!

Does she know just how beautiful she is becoming? Her personality shines so bright and if her smile isn't present, it's not far away. Neither are her hugs or kisses. This girl is pure joy, I tell you.

Well, pure joy mixed with confidence and silliness, with just a little bit of attitude. She's got all the good stuff. This little girl has definitely proved herself to be so big in a world that expects her to be so small.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Awww! What a cutie! They grow up way too fast. Sniff!