Pages

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Once Upon a Time...

... a beautiful baby was born, and though she was young, everyone who met her knew that she had a wise old soul.  It seemed she understood something better than many elders could ever comprehend - love.

Everywhere the princess went, she left an unforgettable impression on those around her.  She would always leave a room filled with more love than when she had entered.  Her specialty were squeezes that could fill even the grumpiest of grumps with smiles and joy.

And her eyes... her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining.  No doubt the song was written for her.

Day after day the baby princess grew just a little bigger than the night before.  But no matter how quickly she would grow, her body never seemed to catch up to the size of her heart.

And somehow, don't ask me how, she managed to complete me.  With this princess in my life, I have nothing else to desire.  She teaches me how to live big, smile big and love big.  My heart is full.

My life is good with this gentle soul by my side...

... even if the sun's rays turn her into a tomato monster.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Lovely, lovely, LOVELY!!!!