Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cups - who would have thought?

At Christmas the mommy's group got together and did a little gift exchange. We ended up opening a present that had a bunch of stacking cups. At the time, I remember thinking "Oh, man, this is kind of lame... not nearly as cool as the flip book that I bought for the exchange."

Little did I know... those cups would become one of Ellie's favorite toys EVER!

There are so many things you can do with cups, you know?

You can bang them together
You can fill them with water
You can drink from them
You can put stuff in them
You can shake that stuff out
You can put cups into baskets
You can take cups out of baskets
You can put cups inside cups
You can shake those cups
You can stack cups on top of each other
You can knock those down
You can hand cups to other people
You can put food in cups
You can eat food out of cups
...

Trust me, the list goes on and on. I suppose I owe someone an apology.

No comments: