Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A great plan of attack

I think that when the Greeks came up with the idea to build a huge wooden horse (as well as the soldiers hidden inside) to plan a sneak attack on Troy, it wasn't a bad idea. However, I do think they over-engineered and put too much thought and effort into the plan.

Though it was a decent plan, and obviously worked out in the end, I do think that it was inefficient. Afterall, don't you think that even for a brief period, the Trojans were suspicious of such a gift? Think about it, after recieving this really big wooden horse, I can imagine the Trojans thinking "Damn, that's tacky! What the hell am I supposed to do with this??" I bet they were even beginning to think of just how to re-gift the horse for someone's birthday or something. Who wants a gigantic wooden horse in their living room??

Now, if you had asked me, I would have suggested babies, sick babies to be more specific. The Trojans would have been presented with an amount of cute-ness that no one could ignore, and yet while they are comforting the little ones, they would have no idea what was about to hit them! They wouldn't see it coming! And it wouldn't require staying up late at night trying to figure out whether you should use nails or screws to hold the horses ass together.

I think it's a perfect plan, afterall Ellie was able to single-handedly wipe out most of our family with her illness. She was so cute and cuddly that everyone wanted to hold her close and calm her down. Who could resist such a snuggle bug? Ah, but the payment for such snuggles is extreme! Death to all who hug the baby!

I think I'm going to use this knowledge in my quest to rule the world. Oh, the fact that most of those on "my side" are now sick in bed may slow down the plan, but with Vicks as my witness and Ricola as my Savior, I shall prevail!

No comments: