Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

Mommy's on her way

I once thought that an hour commute to work would be no big issue. It never bothered me driving an hour to get anywhere. Maybe it's that I'm just used to spending every day with my precious little one, but this 45 minute commute to my temporary job is KILLING me!!! And every day!!! UGH!

I basically turned down a job today. Not really, but I called to cancel a job interview. It was for a company in Ft. Collins, which is an hour away. If you don't believe me (the company didn't), look on Mapquest or Google. An hour. AN HOUR. That's 15 minutes longer than 45 minutes!

No way. No way. Please, please, please can I just have a nice local job within 5 minutes from daycare? Better yet, do you think the daycare has a need for an electrical engineer? And while I'm asking, how about a part-time electrical engineer? That would be nice.

No comments: