Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Miss Anna banned

We stopped by to say hi to Miss Anna last night after picking Ellie up from daycare. Ellie loves Miss Anna and it was obvious that she remembered the old room and was comfortable there because she instantly dropped BunBun as though to say "I know I don't need her here".

Miss Anna told me about how she is transitioning a few other toddlers into Ellie's guppy room. Apparently the other day when Ellie saw Miss Anna come in, she got really excited and started running in circles and then ended up sitting in Miss Anna's lap for quite some time afterwards. Cute.

Then she went on to tell me that she has been banned from taking the little ones over there. The task has been given to someone else because Ellie gets so upset when Miss Anna leaves. I find that somewhat funny and sad at the same time.

On the bright side of things, Ellie's best friend Brynn is transitioning. We saw her the other day and Ellie's face lit up bright. She walked right up to her, said HI and then took some of Brynn's banana. Just like old times. I predict these girls are going to be great friends.

But in the end, I still want Miss Anna back.

No comments: