Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Ellie takes over Daddy's notepad

Ellie recently got a hold of Daddy's notepad and would not give it back. After a couple of weeks of her having access to the pad any time we drove somewhere, I was shocked at the number of drawings she did. They all make me smile. Apparently Ellie LOVES to draw her own pictures (more so than coloring pictures in). This was a unintentional success so we got her her very own notepad to draw in from now on. I LOVED having this peek into Ellie's thoughts and what she considers to be important enough to sketch.

Teddy bears eating cake with balloons.

A Christmas tree made out of shapes. This one actually quite amazes me. Perhaps she's got engineer in her blood?

Daddy and his girls.

Christmas tree for Santa Claus.

"My family that I love" complete with fireworks.

Sunshine rain and her pony (complete with a white diamond on his forehead).

Hehehe... Does this mean we go here too often?

Another sketch of her pony. I'm not sure why he has stripes.

Another pony - perhaps she wasn't happy with how angry he looks?

Pegasus, unicorn and dragon looking awfully happy.

Dragon, unicorn and pegasus watching fireworks.

Bunny eating a couple carrots with balloons and a birthday cake.

Ellie's monster.

Ellie's robot.

Flowers and sunshine rain.

Butterflies.

I'm told these are angels looking down onto the mountains. Interesting. I wonder what made her draw these?

Pegasus (not sure why the wings are on his head), dragon and unicorn.

Mommy and Ellie in the wind.

I can only assume that this is Mommy, Daddy, Ellie and Addie but it's the first time I've seen her draw curly hair. It might be Gramma?

Mommy and Ellie dancing in sunshine rain. This girl knows what makes her mommy smile.

2 comments:

CBonebreak said...

First, I love that her first notepad is engineering/graph paper :)

Second, no such thing as going to Target too much.

Adorable drawings!

Niffer said...

Hehehe. You noticed the paper.