Pages

Monday, May 07, 2012

Sleep Over

For as long as Ellie can remember Brynn has been her best friend. We've had many sleepovers with her, but this was the first time that her little sister Lilah joined in for the fun. Lilah is Addie's friend by default. How could they NOT be friends if Brynn and Ellie are so close?

As soon as she walked into the room, Brynn knew right away which movie she wanted to watch - The Last Unicorn. Apparently Ellie has spoken a lot about the movie because Brynn was quite excited to see it.

You can't get a group of young girls together without them dressing up like princesses. I love this photo. It makes me laugh that my girls know to look toward the camera, but their friends are always paying attention to where the silliness is happening.

Surprisingly the girls spent A LOT of time in the car. It shouldn't be anything special, but since I recently got my car back (Gramma had been borrowing it), Ellie and Addie feel like it's something quite cool. I can't help but flash into the future when these girls will be teenagers driving and having fun. Hopefully with their seatbelts on. Gah. I'm not ready.

Again, can't you just imagine the future version of this scene? A car full of cute boys pulls up and the girls can't help but say hi and then teasingly drive away. Drive away, girls. Drive away!

No comments: