Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pregnant Snowman

Ever wondered what a pregnant snowman would look like? Well I suppose it would be a pregnant snow woman, but that's not the point. Apparently I am one of the only people who wonder such things because try as I might, I was unable to find a Christmas ornament of a pregnant snowman, and just now I was unable to find a picture of one online. Why am I the only one with such deep thoughts?

I was reminded of this yesterday because I had to go down to a site for work. At the site, we're required to suit up in "bunny" suits. I'm sure you've seen similar things on TV. They're white, and big and bulky. Whenever I put one on, I feel like I'm magically transformed into a snowman.

OK, so that's putting a little bit more of a romantic twist to it than the experience really deserves, but we'll move on...

So today I'm working with my big white snow suit on and one of the girls comes up to me and asks if I'm pregnant. Well, more like motions if I'm pregnant, because it was really loud and it's difficult to understand what others are saying when their face is covered with a mask. So, she put her hand on her belly, rubbed it around a little in a "are you pregnant?" sort of manner.

I was shocked! Don't get me wrong, I know I look pregnant... but underneath a huge, bulky, baggy white suit? Come on! You've got to be kidding me?!

No comments: