Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

Today's lesson on cleavage

Today's lesson on cleavage:
It is VERY cold when snow falls down your shirt.

Let's just say that's a new experience for me.

I'm not completely sure what size my breasts are right now but I'd guess they're large C cups or small Ds (I need to confirm by getting off my lazy bum and buying a bigger bra!). However, rumor has it that they'll increase by at least another cup size when I start to breastfeed!

Damn! They'll be able to use me as a cistern!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So NOT sexy, but jogging bras rock when you don't want to spend a ton on new stuff that probably won't fit soon. Also great for breast feeding, as you don't have to deal with snaps and hooks.

Niffer said...

Thanks for the advice! That's a good idea. I'm hoping to find some of those tank tops with built-in bras (though who knows if they're sold this time of the year) because I've heard similar things about them. I think both options would be good because I'd be able to use them even after my bra size changes. I'm such a cheapo that I have a hard time buying a bra that will only last me a month!