Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Girls like trains too!

A friend of mine in MD wants to do her daughter's big girl room in trains but is having problems with the fact that trains are "mostly for boys." I love her idea, though. I think it would be fantastic if she could pull off a cute train room in pinks, purples, yellows and greens. I wish I was there to help her!

And how cute would it be if she put flowers in the cargo train cars and had butterflies coming out of the engine instead of smoke? Oh, I have such a cute picture in my head.

I just wish it were easier for her to pull off! Good luck and I'll try to help as much as I can because I love what the image I can see in my head!

4 comments:

Iman Woods Creative said...

that's a great idea! you should totally do some interior design and scrapbooking. :) i've got dibs on you whenever i have a little one!

Salina said...

Tell her to check www.etsy.com for lots of handmade stuff that you can't find anywhere else. There are tons of wall decals that could be perfect!

Niffer said...

Salina - what a great site! I got a text from my friend saying that she found all sorts of ideas from Etsy. Then I started looking for ideas on the nursery... I'm so excited! I needed a little push to get that process started. Thanks!

sqpeggy said...

Yes, thanks Salina!