Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beach Tummy

I got a tattoo! How exciting! Unfortunately, it's not exactly what I wanted, and it has already faded quite a bit, but I still love it. No worries... rumor has it I'll be tattoo-free in another couple of days. It's only air-brushed.
But I love it! And the best part was that it (along with my color-coordinating swimsuit) matched the beautiful hydrangea flowers that scattered the lawns of houses throughout the area we were staying. I have never ever seen flowers that had such a bright blue color. They were gorgeous!
My tummy is bigger than last time I took similar pictures, but I still like the results. I don't think I could ever get a pregnancy picture I like more than this one, but I can't be too picky. I'm glad I got some swimsuit pictures for the next baby. It makes me feel less guilty about being so focused on Ellie. This next baby will get tummy pictures too, I promise!
I love this picture. It was a little less posed and I think it looks more relaxed than the flower pictures. I have been feeling the baby move a lot lately and it's getting me really excited because I know that's the part of pregnancy that I enjoy the most. Baby... I hope you like your beach tummy pictures because I'm sure that the number of beach pictures in your future is limited. Sadly, your mommy was not born to be a beach person, but you can't say I never tried. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Iman Woods Creative said...

Beautiful belly and pictures!! I love the airbrushing and the flowers. You're so dang cute. :)

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures, Jen! Beautiful! I'd forgotten how stunning your first beach tummy picture was, though. You should be so proud.

Jen R

spleeness said...

Dayum girl, you look great! And the tattoo colors are so pretty.