Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Instant Tummy - Just Add Water

Sorry for the delay in posting these great tummy pictures! Michael and I came back to the wonderful surprise of our computer not working. Like we needed something else to add to our list of things we need to pay for now!

Without further ado, I present to you the first real Niffer tummy pictures (taken at 19 weeks)...


I do not know how many people will believe me, but I swear I got a tummy over-night! Wednesday I wore a pair of pants to work and thought "these are comfy, I should wear them on the plane tomorrow" only to find out that they did not fit the following day. Bam! Instant tummy!


Ok, ok. So this isn't quite the same as Miss Model #98, but it's not too shabby considering I don't have gorgeous hair like hers! Did you see my tummy? I love it!

As a side note, did you know that every pregnant tummy gets a line down below the belly-button, even the small tummies? I do now.


Yes, this was taken on the same day. And yes, that is still my own tummy. It kept growing as the "photo shoot" progresssed. It's HUGE!

In my defense, though, the camera does add five pounds! =)


Last, but not least... as much as I love my new-found tummy, I am still humbled by those with greater tummies than I. As you can see, David wins.

4 comments:

r0ndz said...

Hi there. I was just browsing through diff blogs by clicking next button. And I came across your instant tummy blog entry. It's really cool and funny esp. the part where the guys are imitating you. Good luck on the delivery.

rondz

Niffer said...

Ah shucks! On the same day I get my first blog spam comment and my first random comment. Woohoo! Thanks, Rondz!

Heidi said...

Beautiful pictures! You are very glowly!

Inquiring minds want to know...have you had your appointment yet???

Anonymous said...

I really like the photo of the guys and you comparing bellies. What a hoot! I'll make sure to send one to Nana. - Lou Ann