Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

Girl Fun

Last night I joined a couple friends for scrapbooking. Though I do not hang out with them often, I always enjoy it when I do. I think it will be fun to join them more frequently in the future. Seeing their work got me all inspired to make myself a baby scrapbook. I'm so excited!

No one should be terribly surprised by this news, especially if you have seen my scrapbook for my wedding. I think you could duplicate my entire wedding if you looked through it! It's really difficult to say which I enjoyed better, planning the wedding or doing my scrapbook. There were quite a few times when I remember making a decision based solely off of the fact that I needed to finish a page in my book. Pathetic? Probably.

So, now I'm going to start the obsession again for my baby! In my defense, I did warn Michael that this time would come. I think I even warned him before we said our vows. So he can't get upset. =)

Last night, as I was thinking of ideas on what to do with my future scrapbook, I had to laugh at myself for the things that came to mind that meant something to me. It's funny how some of the strangest random items can mean so much to you. In particular, the thought of putting my pregnancy test in my scrapbook did come to mind. Hahaha! How twisted is that? Don't worry, though, when you see my finished baby book, you do not need to be scared to open to the first page - Michael threw the pee stick away not too long ago.

The other thought that made me giggle last night was that upon looking at scrapbook supplies, it became obvious to me that my scrapbook project would be significantly easier if I knew the sex of my baby. Since we are currently leaning towards keeping it a surprise, I doubt Michael would appreciate me saying "we need to find out boy or girl so that I can order the right stickers for my scrapbook!"

No comments: