Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Tummy Tummy Tummy (17 weeks)

It's picture time again! Yay pictures!

These two pictures are my tummy at 14 weeks. I didn't end up posting them since nothing had changed. In fact, I look thinner in these pictures than I did at 9 weeks! Go figure.

However, for those who wanted to know, this is what I looked like after my first trimester. At this point, I had gained 6 pounds.

And here I am at 17 weeks. Look! I finally have a belly! And a chin, apparently. I'll have to work on that. Though I understand that gaining weight is healthy for the baby, I do not believe holding the weight in my chin does the baby any good.

Any guesses on how much I've gained at this point? Looking at the pictures, I think it looks like I would have gained a heck of a lot in the last 3 weeks. But all in all, I have now gained 8 pounds. It's strange to think that from here on out, it will basically be a pound a week. I'm guessing all that weight needs to go to my tummy in order for me to get nice and big.

No comments: