Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I have a plan

As of last night, I now have the next five years of my baby's life already planned out (well at least for Halloween, anyway):

'07 (0.5 years old):
Girl - Pea in a Pod; Boy - pumpkin
(duh... I LOVE peas but everyone knows the pumpkin in the pumpkin patch is a must-have picture)

'08 (1.5 years old):
Girl - flower; Boy - Bumble Bee
(hehehe... imagine them stumbling around)

'09 (2.5 years old):
Girl - Tinkerbell; Boy - Dragon
(We saw the cutest dinosaur last night, but he might have been a dragon. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings).

'10 (3.5 years old):
Girl - Pretty Pretty Princess; Boy - Batman
(ok, so I was really looking for a Power Ranger costume, but can't find one for a toddler... they exist, though, because we saw the cutest little Power Ranger last night!)

'11 (4.5 years old):
Girl - Wonder Woman; Boy - Ninja
(I loved Wonder Woman when I was young and so I was happy to see that she's still popular and encouraging young girls to go kick some ass too)

Some of the funnier costumes I saw online:
Tootsie Roll
Hotdog
Snail
Caterpillar
and of course, Woopie Cushion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great halloween with lots of really cute trick or treaters. I love your plan for costumes. I'm guessing you will have 25 more great ideas before next halloween rolls around.
Love,
Cindy