Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Une jolie petite fille et son trop mignon petit frère*

I couldn't help myself. I am bored right now waiting for someone to show up to help me carry my heavy box... so what better way to pass a few minutes than to look at random blogs? Actually, this is the first time I've done so.

But look at this one! It's mainly filled with pictures of a super cute French family (I believe they're in Paris). I absolutely love the pictures of the little girl pointing to her little brother's nose. HOW CUTE IS THAT???

I've changed my mind. Instead of wanting a cute little baby with a British accent, I want a French one!


* Translation - A pretty little girl and her too cute little brother

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Adorable! (But my sick mind wants to know what is that stroller?!)