Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Time for Electrolysis

Ellie: Why do you have hair in your arm pits?
Daddy: Everyone has hair in their arm pits when they grow up.
Ellie: Oh.
Daddy: And boys have hair everywhere. See my tummy? It has hair.
Ellie: (VERY proudly) When I grow up, I will have lotsa lotsa lotsa hair on my BUTT like Mommy!
Daddy: (trying, but failing to not laugh)
Ellie: Daddy, are you laughing because Mommy has a hairy butt?


DISCLAIMER:
It may or may not be needed, but erroring on the safe side... In my defense, Ellie does not understand the differences between the front and rear private parts. It's all "butt" to her. Having said that, please go ahead and continue to laugh.

3 comments:

wendermin said...

My niece and nephew differentiated by calling them bum and front bum.

melissa said...

HA!!! love love love it!

Hummingbitch said...

I might have just peed a little. Awesome.