Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Here comes the sun!

Yesterday we had one of those rare incredibly productive days. In a single day, we had friends over to take pictures, took them out to lunch, mowed and raked the lawn, planted grass seed, cleaned out the dead plants from my pots, sprayed weed killer around our back yard, started making the ladder shelves for our TV stand, and returned stuff to Babies R Us. The most amazing thing, though, is that we actually finished the trim around our kitchen! Is that considered "nesting"?


I am so happy with the pictures that our friends took (thanks Mike & Erin)! I have to admit, it was very difficult for me to narrow down the pictures to just a few for this post. However, I finally decided to just include the ones with Michael in them because after all, he's the cute one. I absolutely love this picture!


An interesting random note... Believe it or not, this is not a pregnancy shirt!

Anyway... Michael always sings "here comes the sun" when I ask him what songs he'd sing to the baby, and I haven't been able to get the song out of my head since seeing these pictures. It's spring time, baby!

1 comment:

Niffer said...

Hehehe... I put the second picture into a frame for the nursery and it looks like one of those pictures that comes with the frame when you buy it.