Pages

Friday, March 23, 2007

Meet Ms. Sunshine Tummy

A new addition to my group of Tummy Girls... Ms. Sunshine Tummy

How stunning is she? I mean, really! Look at her! She's absolutely beautiful! When I saw her picture, I was overwhelmed by a sense of beauty!

Strangely enough, it made me think of a friend of mine who I know will look just like this picture when the time comes for her. I say "strangely" not because of her beauty (after all, I seem to have a lot of gorgeous friends), but because she is nowhere close to becoming a mother (Jen needs to get married first... well, technically, she needs to get engaged first). So why this picture reminds me of her, I'm not sure, but she's stunning none-the-less.

I think it's fitting, though, that I post this today because this weekend we're having some friends over to help us take tummy pictures of Michael and me, and the setting will be our living room with the sun shining through the windows. I'm so excited! Hopefully in a week or two we can get pictures of us by some flowers too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot WAIT to see your new pictures! I hope they turn out well.
Even more than that, though, I can't wait to see little Lorielle or Keagan!
Jen R.

Niffer said...

Fine... Just because you requested it, I'll have to post some of my pictures today. Don't say I don't ever do anything for you! :P

Niffer said...

PS. Yes, Jen, you're the Jen I was referring to. =)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. They're so great! I guess now I have to stop saying you never do anything for me. I take back all zero times I said that.
And even though I don't see what you see between me and Ms. Sunshine Tummy - thanks! What a compliment!
Jen