Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tummy Tummy Tummy (34 weeks)


Can you believe how much time has passed since the last time I posted tummy pictures? Look at how much I've grown!


These two pictures were taken at 32 weeks, so it was right before heading out to Colorado for my baby shower. I'm guessing that since most of you saw me there, then my progress does not come as a surpirse to you, but man does the time fly!


Here I am this last weekend, at 34 weeks... only 6 weeks left! Holy big momma cow! Sadly I did have to retire my great jeans, so the ones you see here are slightly bigger. Actually, they're too big, which is annoying.


I find it interesting that I get so many comments on "you barely look like you're 6 months pregnant, let alone almost 8!" but when I look at these pictures I just don't see what people talking about. I'm huge! And for an update on the weight gain... I'm 5 pounds more than the average for someone as far into their pregnancy as I am. What's 5 pounds amongst friends?

No comments: