Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

We all know the process

"Jennifer?" the nurse comes out to get me for my appointment. "Please give us a urine sample and then step on the scale."

Ah yes, the toilet. I've seen one of those before. I've done this before so I even know how to use one! It certainly feels good to finally pee since I've purposefully held it in because I knew I'd have to pee in a cup for my appointment. Ahh, much better!

Uh, wait... where's my cup? Dammit! I forgot the cup? I forgot the cup! I forgot the freakin cup!!

OK, settle down. There's probably still some left. After all, how many times in recent weeks have I peed, pulled up my pants, and gone over to the sink, only to realize I have to pee more? Let's just say more often than I'd like! But of course, that doesn't seem to be the case this time. And really? Who can pee when under pressure to pee? Especially when they just got done peeing in the first place!!

Sigh.

"Umm... ma'am, where's your urine sample?"

I forgot the cup. Leave me alone.

2 comments:

j said...

LOL Omg that's so funny Niffer!

Heres the link to my other blog, www.missmiserysmiles.blogspot.com

Hope you visit and enjoy that one too hehe.

Alissa said...

HILARIOUS!!!!