Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007

People are starting to talk

Hahaha! I just got a spam email on my work account from a girl named "Erin Mansfield". Unlike most spam, this one has the appearance of a real email. Erin is kind enough to say the following:

Hey, I hate to be the one who tells you, but people around the office have been talking about you. When people continue to talk about your weight issue, well it just disgusts me. Whether you know it by now or not, people are always chattering about one another at work, but lately you have come up more than enough.

Like you, I wasn't the happiest or the best fit up until a year ago, thanks to my damn brother-in-law, but that has changed now. Anyhow, it was for the best. What I am saying is you need to do something and maybe I can help. Try this stuff out. I took it on the idea that it's just more junk, but it worked great. I see more positive reviews on it nowadays, which makes me feel even better. So, I am encouraging you to change... I'd hate for your weight to continue to be the topic of the narrow-minded people at work.

With good intentions,
Erin

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm not sure what I think of that....

Niffer said...

Hehehe. You're making me remember old stories. I'm enjoying it.