Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

That settles it then

We have a "it's a girl" prediction from our midwife (based off of the baby's heartbeat) and "it's a boy prediction" from our neighbor (based off of the way I'm carrying the baby), so Michael and I decided to settle the debate once and for all.

We held a pendant (my wedding ring on a chain to be exact) over my tummy to see how it would move. Everyone knows that this is the most accurate prediction method, right? Or so we were told by someone along the way.

The result?

Is it a girl? (pendant moves in a circle)

Is it a boy? (pendant swings in a straight line)

The pendant did not move! It just sat there! UGH! And to make it worse, when we tried to get the pendant going, it wouldn't make up it's mind. If it did move, it would do a circle and then a straight line and then a circle and then a straight line.

I guess that settles that, huh? The baby still needs time to decide. =P

No comments: