Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Booger Nation

One thing is for sure, I never considered how much slime would be involved in having a baby. Luckily, the more slime you deal with, the higher one's slime tolerance level becomes. A year ago, I didn't think I would ever be someone who would hold another being to the ground with force while I tried to pick their nose to get a booger out that has just been bothering me for longer than I could stand. Or that I would do it often enough that it's threatening to become my latest hobby.

Niffer - Booger Extractor Extraordinaire!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's better, picturing this situation or knowing I'd be doing the same thing if I had kids!

Niffer said...

I can't think of anything funnier at the moment than the thought of doing this to a grown person. What if your coworker had a big booger... Ha!