Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Family Dreams

Mommy's dream:
I was life long friends and an old Chinese woman who was going to a fertility clinic to try to get pregnant. I found out that she was finally pregnant using one of my eggs. In the end, I was torn between my dedication to my life long friend and my dedication to my egg. My egg!

Daddy's dream:
He was inventing a canon that would compress green leaves. He needed the canon when he entered the doorway of hell. Why was he going to hell? To steal their red phones, of course.

Ellie's dream:
Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba. uh uh uh uhhhhhhhhhhhh. ba ba ba. ma ma ma ma. Eh! Ehhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! I am laughing out loud at this, must share!

Niffer said...

I'm glad to see that you still stop by every now and then. This post made me laugh too when I re-read it. Maybe soon I'll be settled into things in CO and can go back to being somewhat funny and entertaining. =)